Drip manifolds attach to the top of 1/2-inch male pipe thread (MPT) PVC risers of various lengths and create a simple way to carry water via 1/4-inch drip tubing to trees, shrubs, perennials, or annuals in beds or containers. This makes them excellent as a direct replacement for existing spray heads. Drip manifolds come in a variety of port configurations from one to eight lines, and there is even a version which allows you to run four drip lines and place a shrub head adapter on top of it for unique situations which require both spray and drip. Flow control versions are excellent choices for non-pressure compensating emitters and micro-sprinklers, while non-flow control versions are appropriate for pressure compensating emitters and emitter tubing. The 1/4-inch barbs on the manifold rotate 360 degrees for ease of insertion and positioning of 1/4-inch drip tubing. On non-culinary secondary water install a minimum 120-mesh filter or pressure regulator to prevent debris from plugging emitters and micro-sprinklers. For outdoor irrigation use with cold water only.
- For point source “spot watering” of beds and containers with 1/4-inch drip
- Available in a variety of configurations supporting from one to eight drip lines
- 1/4-inch barbs rotate 360 degrees for ease of insertion and positioning
- For optimum drip zone performance use with a filter and pressure regulator
- Compatible with 1/4-inch drip tubing from Orbit, Hydro-Rain, and other major brands
- Control with a B-hyve smart controller for optimum water conservation