The sprinkler offers a molded, pressure activated wiper seal that excessive flow-by and cleans the stem upon completion of watering. A pre-installed adjustable pressure regulator delivers a constant PSI 30 for spray nozzles and 40 for rotary nozzles. The regulator delivers even, and consistent water coverage over a nozzle’s radius. No over spray or misting due to an over pressurized system. The installed dual-port flush plug provides for easy clean out and easy access nozzle installation. The sprinkler body attaches to a 1/2″ pipe thread riser easy installation. Compatible with most brands of nozzles and spray heads.
Features and Benefits
- Pre-installed adjustable pressure regulator in each head ensures optimal nozzle performance
- Prevents misting due to high pressures
- 30 to 40 PSI Adjustable Pressure Regulator
- A strong, fortified cap with superior threads
- Factory-installed dual-port flush cap
- The body has added buttresses under the cap for better grip