Drip blank distribution and emitter tubing dimensions vary according to manufacturers. Universal Drip Fittings are designed with an insert barb and outer collar which ensure a tight connection across a range of 1/2-inch tubing sizes from 16mm to .710. This makes them especially useful for repairs of non-Orbit drip systems. The barb and collar design make it possible to remove and reuse the fittings. For Orbit and all other .700-inch tubing from major manufacturers we recommend Drip-Lock fittings because of their ease of insertion and release. For outdoor irrigation use with cold water only.
- For making connections of 1/2-inch drip tubing in a variety of landscape designs
- Barb inserts into tubing and collar threads around pipe for secure seal
- Barb and collar design makes fittings removeable and reusable
- Compatible with 1/2-inch distribution and emitter tubing from Orbit, Hydro-Rain, and other major brands
- For optimum drip zone performance use with a filter and pressure regulator