The Orbit Brass Impact T-post Sprinkler is ideal for watering large areas. Designed to fit on the top of most metal T-posts, a sprinkler mounted on a post gives you peace of mind knowing the sprinkler will not tip over or accidently be dragged out of place. It is an excellent choice for multiple watering applications, including lawns, gardens, pastures, and more. The thumb screws secure the base to the post, while allowing easy removal. Designed for dependability, impact heads have an uninterrupted water flow that are clog-resistant, even when used with dirty or reclaimed water from ponds and canals. This sprinkler sprays up to a 90-foot diameter. Easily adjust the coverage from a partial section to a full circle. Features a deflector shield for distance adjustment and an anti-backsplash arm to aid in spray pattern and area coverage. A simple twist of the diffuser screw breaks up the water stream, creating larger or smaller water droplets. The flow-through outlet allows you to connect multiple sprinklers to expand your watering areas depending on water pressure. The all-metal construction means it will hold up against the typical wear and tear that most impact sprinklers experience, giving you years of dependable use.
- LARGE-AREA COVERAGE: Sprays up to 90 feet in diameter, covering 6,361 square feet when set to a full circle.
- HEAVY-DUTY BRASS: The brass construction can withstand high-water pressures and severe weather conditions without the worry of breaking, rusting, or failing.
- ATTACHES TO POSTS: Slides over the top of standard metal T-posts, great for irrigation and dust control.
- ADJUSTABLE COVERAGE: Easily adjust spray coverage from a partial section to full 360° watering.
- CUSTOMIZABLE SETTINGS: Use the deflector shield and diffuser screw to alter the stream and change the spray distance radius anywhere from 20 to 45 feet.
- ANTI-BACKSPLASH ARM: Improves the sprinklers ability to spray water in a consistent pattern and in the desired direction.
- FLOW-THROUGH OUTLET: Use as a single sprinkler or connect multiple sprinklers in a series to expand your watering coverage.
- RESISTS CLOGS: Flow-through design, resistant to clogs and ideal for secondary water.