Part #: 10115H
3/8 Inch Auto Drain Valve
The Mist Auto Drain Valve is an essential component for any outdoor mist cooling system. It is designed for installation in one of two ways: either thread it into a 10/24 female-threaded nozzle opening or insert it into any professional Slip-Lok fitting. The auto drain valve is used to drain water from the mist line when it is not in use. It operates as a siphon by drawing the water out of the system once it is no longer pressurized. When installed at low points in the mist line, it works with gravity and allows water to automatically drain from the line; this reduces nozzle clogging and prolongs the life of your mist system.
- Prevents premature mist nozzle clogging and prolongs the life of your misting system
- Versatile installation: install in any fitting with a 10/24 female-threaded opening or at the end of any Orbit Slip-Lok
- High-quality brass construction
- Easy to install
- 4 year warranty
- For outdoor use with cold water only
- Low stock - 10 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Free shipping over $35
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.