The spray head pop-up tool is engineered to make servicing spray head nozzles and filters simple. It is constructed of forged steel to ensure high reliability and long life and has ergonomic polyurethane on the handle which ensures confident grip even in wet conditions. The front pincers allow you to raise the spring-loaded riser on a spray head by either expanding on the inside of the nozzle or, if the nozzle is removed and the riser is retracted inside the spray head body, by expanding inside the riser itself. The scissor action of the jaws clamps the riser in the raised position, making it easy for you to replace the filter and nozzle. This is a tool that should be in every irrigation technician’s toolkit and every homeowner’s sprinkler bucket. For outdoor irrigation use with cold water only.
- For lifting the spring-loaded riser from a spray head body and clamping it in place
- Forged metal body and coated handle ensures high reliability and long life
- Front pincers can both lift from the nozzle and from inside the riser
- Scissor action of the jaws allows the tool to hold the riser firmly in place
- Compatible with spray heads from Orbit, Hydro-Rain, and other major brands