Part #: 53227W
15 FT. Half Pattern Brass Nozzle with Twin Spray
The brass spray nozzle offers several advantages over a traditional plastic spray nozzle. First and foremost is the precision-machining that is possible with brass construction which means that the spray is extremely uniform. Second is the durability of brass, particularly its ability to stand up to lawn equipment like trimmers and edgers which can shear off plastic spray nozzles. Third is the unique twin spray of the half- and quarter-pattern brass nozzles which ensures extremely even coverage against sidewalks and driveways where “hot spots” tend to occur. The brass adjustable pattern nozzle is a single spray with a plastic insert which allows it to adjust from 0 to 360 degrees. All brass spray nozzle includes a filter and adjustment screw which allows you to reduce the spray pattern down to 75 percent of its rated distance. The female inlet threads are compatible with Orbit, Hydro-Rain, and other major brands. For optimum efficiency pair the brass spray nozzle with a professional series pressure regulating spray body set at 30 PSI. For outdoor irrigation use with cold water only.
- For watering landscape areas which need high uniformity across the spray pattern
- Precision-machined brass ensures consistent quality of spray pattern
- Durability of brass enables the nozzles to stand up to trimmers and edgers
- Twin-spray technology gives the half- and quarter-pattern extremely even coverage
- Includes a filter to help keep nozzle clog free and a radius adjustment screw
- Compatible with spray bodies from Orbit, Hydro-Rain, and other major brands
- Control with a B-hyve smart controller for optimum water conservation
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Free shipping over $35
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.