Simply set the brackets in place, slide in any standard 2″w. lumber into each Bracket, and get digging! Try stacking (2) 2×6 boards on each side, or use (3) 2×4 boards. Maybe you want to use just (1) 2×12 board on each side. The point is, you get to customize the length and height of your garden based on your space constraints. It’s the easy, tool-free way to start gardening without a lot of extra fuss.
- Create a 12-14″h. raised garden bed that’s deep enough for veggies, herbs and flowers
- Customize to the exact length and width of your space
- Use any standard 2″ lumber (not included) in any length
- Use just 1 board, or stack 2-3 pieces on top of each other
- Wood just slides into brackets; No tools required
- 100% steel for outdoor use
- Available in sun and dragonfly designs