The Orbit Brass Impact Sprinkler on Tri-point Step Spike is ideal for watering large areas. Designed for dependability, impact heads have an uninterrupted water flow that are clog-resistant, even when used with dirty or reclaimed water from ponds and canals. Attached to a heavy-duty step spike, this sprinkler sprays up to a 90-foot diameter. Easily adjust the coverage from a partial section to a full circle. Features a deflector shield for distance adjustment and an anti-backsplash arm to aid in spray pattern and area coverage. A simple twist of the diffuser screw breaks up the water stream, creating larger or smaller water droplets. The flow-through outlet allows you to connect multiple sprinklers to expand your watering areas depending on water pressure. The all-metal construction is designed to hold up against the typical wear and tear that most impact sprinklers experience, giving you years of dependable use.
- LARGE-AREA COVERAGE: Sprays up to 90 feet in diameter, covering 6,361 square feet when set to a full circle.
- HEAVY-DUTY BRASS: The brass construction can withstand high-water pressures and severe weather conditions without the worry of breaking, rusting, or failing.
- ADJUSTABLE COVERAGE: Easily adjust spray coverage from a partial section to full 360° watering.
- CUSTOMIZABLE SETTINGS: Use the deflector shield and diffuser screw to alter the stream and change the spray distance radius anywhere from 20 to 45 feet.
- ANTI-BACKSPLASH ARM: Improves the sprinklers ability to spray water in a consistent pattern and in the desired direction.
- FLOW-THROUGH OUTLET: Use as a single sprinkler or connect multiple sprinklers in a series to expand your watering coverage.
- STABLE DESIGN: Simply step onto the zinc, tri-point spike to insert it into soil or turf to keep the sprinkler anchored in the ground.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Step spike made with quality zinc materials to ensure it will last season after season.
- RESISTS CLOGS: Flow-through design, resistant to clogs and ideal for secondary water.