Orbit® DriftMaster snow shovels are engineered for years of trouble-free snow clearing, the Hybrid works great for pushing or scooping techniques. Comfortable oversized handles allow for two-hand pushing, and reinforced blades provide exceptional strength while maintaining flexibility. A strong steel shaft accommodates lifting and moving of full loads. Features and Benefits
- Hybrid shovel design allows for both pushing and scooping
- Extra-large D-ring handle is gr eat for gloved hands
- Blade features a reinforced full width leading edge
- Expanded trailing edge prevents snow "spill-out"
- Non-stick blade makes snow removal fast and efficient
- Tough, high-impact polypropylene for years of dependable service
- Strong steel shaft clears even the heaviest loads