- Tools and Accessories
Tools and Accessories
- 1/4 In. Fittings
- Along with your 1/4" distribution tubing, you'll need 1/4" fittings to direct the water flow from the supply tubing to the sprinklers.
- 1/2 In. Fittings
- Along with your 1/2" supply tubing, you'll need 1/2" fittings to direct water flow to each region in your garden.
- 1/2 In. Universal Fittings
- Creating a drip irrigation system where you have two different sizes of tubing? Avoid the confusing by using these universal fittings. They are designed to fitting supply tubing from 1/2" to 5/8" (.620" to .710") tubing.
- 1/2 In. Drip-Lock Fittings
- Along with your 1/2" supply tubing, you'll need 1/2" fittings to direct water flow to each region in your garden. These fittings use new locking technology. Easy to attach and holds secure.
- A micro-valve functions similar to a typical sprinkler control valve in your underground system, only this is designed to work with a drip watering system with lower water pressure. It functions as a flow regulator and keeps your drip system running smoothly with the rest of your sprinkler system. Helps prevent the backflow of contaminants from the garden hose into your watering system.
- Use an Orbit filter to keep debris out of your drip-watering system. Debris can cause your system to break down as a result of clogging. Why deal with the problems when they can be so easily prevented with a filter?
- Pressure Regulator
- Use this regulator to reduce water pressure in your drip watering system. Regulating the pressure in your drip system is important so that your sprinklers emit the right amount of water.
- Hose Connections
- The 3-in-1 Hose Faucet Adapter brings simplicity to a Drip Irrigation. The 3-in-1 Adapter contains a pressure regulator, faucet to tubing adapter and a filter, all in a small compact product.